Jump to navigation
- These books are used in company with the library officer in the Rare Collection Room.
- These books are not loaned.
- Users can use these books between 9.00-17.00 only on weekdays.
- Users must get permission from the library officer to make photocopies of these books.
- Photographs can be taken for books that are not allowed to be photocopied due to their physical properties.
- Users cannot take photographs of these books with a digital camera or mobile phone without the permission of the library officer.
- The books must be used with great care.
- Users must return the books to the library officer after using them.
- The library officer checks the books for any damage.