Jump to navigation
- Photocopying and printout services are available in the Library.
- Photocopy office is located at the entrance. The photocopy office is open in the library hours.
- Printed materials are located under the 1988 Copyright Act. However, it is permitted to make a single copy for research and private study only. These must not exceed one article from a periodical or one chapter (or extracts amounting to 10%) of a book.
- Theses and dissertations are also subject to the copyright restrictions which are set out on the copyright declaration bound into each one.
- Audiovisual materials and CDs cannot be copied due to copyright restrictions.
- Please call (+90.312)210 14 63