Working Conditions as Administrative and Academic Personnel
The ODTÜ Library has recruited personnel in three ways.
1. You must have lecturer qualifications in order to apply for a specialist staff and you must follow the announcements published on YÖK,
2. Apply for appointment with KPSS for the librarian's staff,
3. You are required to work in a public institution to be able to travel by transport.
If you are providing any of these conditions, you can apply in person with your CV of your Department
Rules for Being a Part-Time Student
1. Students with an adequate GPA, and who have not taken any disciplinary action could be employed as part-time students. GPA must be minimum:
2. Part-time students are employed at the beginning of the academic year, according to the budget and need.
3. Maximum working time is 15 hours a week and 60 hours a month. (ÜYK - 10 November 2009 - 2009/41-5)
4. Gross wage per hour effective from January 14, 2020; In accordance with the decision dated January 20, 2020 and numbered 2020 / 2-12, ÜYK is 9,29 TL for students in English preparatory and undergraduate programs and 11,97 TL for graduate students.
5. Part-time students are required to select one of the following time periods:
6. Part-time students working in the units have to record their hours by filling out the "Part-Time Student Work Tracking Form". Students who do not fill out the form cannot continue working in the Library.
** Foreign students can not be employed in accordance with the legislation.
For more information please call (+90.0312)210 27 88 or send an e-mail.