Working Conditions as Administrative and Academic Personnel
The ODTÜ Library has recruited personnel in three ways.
1. You must have specialist qualifications in order to apply for a specialist staff and you must follow the announcements published on YÖK,
2. Apply for appointment with KPSS for the librarian's staff,
3. You are required to work in a public institution to be able to travel by transport.
If you are providing any of these conditions, you can apply in person with your CV of your Department
Rules for Being a Part-Time Student
1. Students with an adequate GPA, and who have not taken any disciplinary action could be employed as part-time students. GPA must be minimum:
2. Part-time students are employed at the beginning of the academic year, according to the budget and need.
3. In case of need, students employed in fall semester can continue to work in spring semester and next academic year.
4. Maximum working time is 15 hours a week and 60 hours a month. (ÜYK - 10 November 2009 - 2009/41-5)
5. As of 15 January 2017, gross wage is 7,37 TL per hour for preparatory and undergraduate students.
6. Part-time students are required to select one of the following time periods:
** Foreign students can not be employed in accordance with the legislation.
For more information please call (+90.0312)210 27 94 or send an e-mail.