ODTU library aims to support the academic studies at the university, to provide the information needs of academic/administrative staff and students, to collaborate with the other national/universal institutions.
In this context, the main duties and responsibilities of the Electronic Resources Department are stated below.
- To evaluate the electronic resource requests of METU members and examine the appropriate resources within the scope of trial access, and to report by making content and evaluation analysis.
- To carry out the necessary processes for the e-resources decided to be subscribed and make the resources accessible to users.
- To maintain the continuity of all electronic resources access in the collection and to solve access problems
- To evaluate and report usage statistics of subscribed/purchased e-resources
- To promote e-resources and plan promotional activities, training meetings, and webinars to increase the use of e-resources.
- To provide trainings within the scope of in-service trainings and internship programs
- To carry out budgeting and payment processes of electronic resources
The department is on the first floor in the library.
You can ask your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org address and/or call the number (+90 312) 210 27 86/ 210 27 98.