ODTU library aims to support the academic studies at the university, to provide the information needs of academic/administrative staff and students, to collaborate with the other national/universal institutions.
Below are the basic rules and the responsibilities of the department.
- It evaluates ODTU members’ electronic source requests, previews the suitable sources in the frame of trial access, does the content and evaluation analysis and reports them.
- It processes the necessary procedures for the e-sources and opens for the user access.
- It provides the continuity of the electronic sources in the collection and solves access problems.
- It evaluates the uses of the subscribed/purchased e-sources and reports the results.
- It advertizes the e-sources and prepares advertizing activities, training meetings and webinars.
- It gives trainings in the frame of in-service and internship training.
- It leads budgeting and refund processes for e-sources.
- It prepares the periodical lists to be used for the academic staff awards, promoting, and appointment.
- It evaluates the application for ODTU Geliştirme Vakfı Article awards.
The department is on the first floor in the library.
You can ask your questions to email@example.com address and/or call the number (+90 312) 210 27 86/ 210 27 98.