There are 60 lockers in the Library, which are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor in Block A.
- METU students and members can use lockers with their METU ID card.
- Locker keys can be borrowed for 24 hours from Desk. Returns must be done to the same place.
- Using period is 24 hours. If the grace period is exceeded, lockers will be opened and the items inside are received by building administrator, and the user cannot use the lockers for 3 days.
- Library resources not borrowed should not be left in the lockers.
- Liquids are prohibited in the lockers.
- In case the key is lost, 20 TL is charged to the user as a card fee.
Please send an e-mail to Circulation Department or call (0312) 210 27 85 / (0312) 210 27 68 for your questions and suggestions.