There are 24 carrels on the Block A in the Library. The carrels from number 1 to number 8 are located on the 1st floor, from number 9 to number 16 are located on the 2nd floor, and from 17 to 24 are located on the 3rd floor.
- METU academic staff, PhD and master's students can borrow carrels with their METU ID card.
- Carrels can be borrowed for 3 hours from Desk. Returns must be done to the same place.
- Users return carrels late for 2 hours or more cannot use the carrels for 1 month.
- Carrel keys must be returned maximum 15 minutes before the Library closed.
- Carrels are not for group work, so only one person can use a carrel at a time.
- Phone calls, food and beverages are prohibited in the carrels.
- Library resources not borrowed should not be left in the carrels.
Please send an e-mail to Circulation Department or call (+90.312)210 27 85 / (+90.312)210 27 68 for your questions and suggestions.