• Academic/administrative staff and students of the Middle East Technical University may borrow materials from the Reserve Collection according to the type and the loan period of the source.
- Type "A" books are lent for 3 hours and overnight after 04:00 pm;
- Type "B" books are lent for overnight;
- Type "C" books are lent for 3 days;
- Braille Display device for visually-impaired users is lent for 1 week.
• A maximum of 2 items are lent.
• Due dates are not renewed.
• Reserve items must be returned to the Reserve Desk.
• Late return of a Reserve material will incur a 60 Kr fine per hour (14.4 TL fine per day).
Users can pay their books' fine by use of cash, credit card, smart card or online payment.
• Reserve materials borrowed by a user cannot be reserved by another user
The Reserves Request Form may only be used by METU academic personnel.
The book which is wanted by academic staff from Bookstore to used in the course conrolled by the system, if it is not in our collection it is buying 1 copy for 50 students and put shelves on the Reserve Hall.
Please send an e-mail to Circulation Department or call (+90.312)210 27 84 / (+90.312)210 36 24 for your questions and suggestions.