· These books are used in company with the library officer in the Rare Collection Room.
· These books are not loaned.
· Users can use these books between 9.00-17.00 only on weekdays.
· Users must get permission from the library officer to make photocopies of these books.
· Photographs can be taken for books that are not allowed to be photocopied due to their physical properties.
· Users cannot take photographs of these books with a digital camera or mobile phone without the permission of the library officer.
· The books must be used with great care.
· Users must return the books to the library officer after using them.
· The library officer checks the books for any damage.