Internship and Employment Opportunities
Working conditions for academic/administrative personnel at ODTÜ Library;
ODTÜ Library offers 3 ways to get recruited.
2. To apply as a librarian, you need to have taken KPSS and appeal during the appointment term.
3. To apply for a transfer, you need to be already working for a public enterprise.
If you meet any of the above criteria, you may apply with your CV, in person to the Head of Department.
Rules for Being a Part-Time Student
1. Students with an adequate GPA, and who have not taken any disciplinary action could be employed as part-time students. GPA must be minimum:
- 2,00 for undergraduate students, and 3,00 for graduate students.
- There is no GPA obligation for preparatory students, and first year students in either undergraduate or graduate programs. But students in preparatory program must be registered for the fist time.
2. Part-time students are employed at the beginning of the academic year, according to the budget and need.
3. In case of need, students employed in fall semester can continue to work in spring semester and next academic year.
4. Maximum working time is 15 hours a week and 60 hours a month. (ÜYK - 10 November 2009 - 2009/41-5)
5. As of 15 January 2015, gross wage is 7,37 TL per hour for preparatory and undergraduate students.
6. Part-time students are required to select one of the following time periods:
- From 08:45 to 17:30 or from 17:30 to 23:00 in weekdays,
- From 09:00 to 21:00 in weekends.
** Foreign students can not be employed in accordance with the legislation.
For more information please call (+90.0312)210 27 94 or send an e-mail.